Having the right tools available to identify, assess, develop and onboard new technology is critical to your business success. What can seem like a daunting process has been made easier with FinLync’s ROI Toolkit, your single source for information to guide you through the process.
Whether you are already considering new technology, planning to consider it or already in the process of evaluating new technology, this Toolkit provides you with the information you need to ensure you don’t miss any steps in the process, and have the right information at your fingertips to build and present your business case to stakeholders.
Information in the Toolkit includes:
- Interactive Checklist: Proving ROI for Treasury Tech
- A 5-step guide with clear cut steps to follow to gain approval for new treasury technology.
- Webinar Recap: 3 Critical Steps to Prove ROI for New Technology
- Takeaways from an expert panel featuring The Hackett Group, Amazon, Walmart, E&Y and Accenture, on what to consider when implementing new technology and how to prove ROI to stakeholders.
- Bank API Questions to ask on your Treasury Software RFP
- Learn where to begin, what questions to ask, what questions are outdated and what’s involved in onboarding to ensure your software vendor accurately addresses your Bank API needs.
- eBook: The Treasurer’s Blueprint to Transformation
- The what, why and how to lead your treasury team to transformation success.
- FinLync Infographic: Bank APIs vs. Legacy Connectivity Chart
- The five key dimensions to consider in how bank APIs differ from host-to-host connectivity.